Gou Koutaki, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Kumamoto University
Research Topic: Computer Vision, Image Processing
google scholar citations
- F. Rachmadi, K. Uchimura, G. Koutaki and K. Ogata, "Single Image Vehicle Classification Using Pseudo Long Short-Term Memory Classifier", accepted to Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2018
- G. Koutaki, K.Shirai and M. Ambai, "Hadamard Coding for Discrete Supervised Hashing", IEEE trans. Image Processing (TIP), vol.27, no.11, pp. 5378-5392, 2018 link
- G. Koutaki and K.Uchimura, "XY-Separable Scale-space Filtering by Polynomial Representations and Its Applications", IEICE trans. D, 2017
- G. Koutaki, "Binary-Continuous Image Decomposition for Multi-view Display", ACM trans. on Graphics (SIGGRAPH2016), Vol.35, No.4, 12 pages, 2016link
- G. Koutaki, H.Okajima, N. Matsunaga and K.Uchimura, "Color Quantization and Optimization of Luminance for Digital Mirror Device based Projector", IEEE trans. on Consumer Electronics, Vol.62, No.2, pp.103-110, 2016link
- G. Koutaki and K.Uchimura, "Fast and Robust Vision System for Shogi Robot", Journal of Robotics and mechatronics, Vol.27, No.2, pp.1-9, 2015
- G. Koutaki and K.Uchimura, "Scale-invariant Edge Detection Using Spectral Theory", IPSJ Transactions on Computer Vision and Applications 5(0), 30-34, 2013
[ICIP2018] K.Eto, G.Koutaki, and K.Shirai, "Hadamard coded discrete cross modal hashing", link
[ICCV2015] T.Hasegawa, M.Ambai, K.Ishikawa, G.Koutaki, Y.Yamauchi, T.Yamashita, H.Fujiyoshi, "Multiple-hypotheses affine region estimation by anisotropic LoG filter",
[CVPR2014 (oral)] G.Koutaki and K.Uchimura, "Scale-space Processing Using Polynomial Representations",
[ISMAR2015] G.Koutaki, S.Hirata, H.Sato, K.Uchimura, "Marker Identification Using IR LEDs and RGB Color Descriptors", extended poster
[ICIP2015] G.Koutaki, H.Okajima, N. Matsunaga and K.Uchimura, "Optimization of Color Quatization with Total Luminance for DLP Projector and Its Evaluation System"
[ICIP2014] G.Koutaki and K.Uchimura, "Scale-space Filtering Using a Piecewise Polynomial Representation"
[ICIP2013] G.Koutaki and K.Uchimura, "Scale-space Compression and Its Application Using Spactral Theory"
G. Koutaki , Keiichiro Shirai and Mitsuru Ambai, "Fast Supervised Discrete Hashing and its Analysis",
[github MATLAB code]
Domestic awards (in Japanese)
-ISCIE industrial technical award 2015
-IEICE best paper award 2013
-MIRU2012 best paper award (MIRU-Nagao Prize)
-Spectral SIFT: link
-Spectral Multi-Scale Edge Detection: link
previous japanese page
-Japanese shogi robot system: